Join me today as I share how I have attempted to and continue to educate myself regarding racism and the challenges our country is currently facing. At the beginning of the episode, I share 3 hurdles I faced in my quest, and then I delve into 3 steps I'm taking in my educational journey:
1) Develop empathy
2) Lean on the heavies
3) Commit to continued education
Be sure to follow along using this worksheet:
CLICK HERE for your Free PDF Study Guide for the
C2T Series: Our Souls Have No Color
Some of my fav ministries:
Truth for Life
Family Life Today
Focus on the Family
List of Resources I have considered in my journey--sent to me by friend.
Please note: I am not "endorsing" these resources, per se. I am only sharing some with you in the event you might enjoy a starting point.
Organization: "Be the Bridge"
* Up From Slavery by Booker T. Washington
* A Lot Like Me by Larry Elder (great book, but has a lot of language)
* Discrimination and Disparities and other books by Thomas Sowell (with a great talk here)
* Quiet Strength by Tony Dungy
* Gifted Hands by Ben Carson
* Please Stop Helping Us by Jason Riley
* The Content of Our Character by Shelby Steele
* On the Road to Economic Freedom by Robert Woodson
* Race and Economics by Walter Williams
“Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability,
Copyright ©Choose 2 Think™ 2013-present. All rights reserved.
Choose 2 Think™ is owned and operated by Victoria Lydon with Wings of Dawn Ministries, LLC. and is solely for educational and informational and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about any medical condition or health objective. *As an Amazon Associate I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.