You'll have to click LISTEN NOW to hear the full story about the spilled coconut and the lessons learned!
And you'll definitely want to make sure that you are adding coconut to YOUR DAILY DIET! Check out these products I aim to keep in my cupboard! My daughter-in-law uses this shampoo bar and says, "Ooooooh, I LOVE the bar!"
Click READ MORE to see those 5 benefits from consuming COCONUT!
5 Health Benefits of COCONUTS quoting from this evidence based article:
1. Get your carbs and protein along with many essential minerals, such as manganese, copper, iron, and selenium by eating coconut! Lose excess body fat!
2. Improve cholesterol levels and decrease belly fat.
3. Enjoy a fruit rich in amino acids, healthy fats, and fiber to help you control your blood sugar.
4. Reduce disease risk - Coconuts contain polyphenol antioxidants that can protect your cells from damage
5. Capitalize on the versatility of coconut in any type of dish (sweet or savory)!
I love shaved coconut (chips) in my nuts and seeds trail mix....oh so good for my brain!
If you prefer to listen on YouTube, click the link below! I love you and appreciate your support so very much!
All content © Victoria D. Walker, 2013-2022.
All rights reserved. Copyright ©VictoriaD.Walker, 2013-present. Material from choose2think.co may not be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any way without consent. Scripture quotations, unless otherwise noted, taken from the New American Standard Bible, Copyright 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Use by permission. (www.Lockman.org). Bragging rights for stock photos go to UnSplash, Pexels, Pixabay, and Canva. The information contained on this website is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives. Your information is safe with us. If you opt in to our newsletter or provide personal information such as name and email, this information is never sold. *As an Amazon Associate I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.