5. Discover more about God through SMALL GROUP DISCUSSIONS
6. Start or join FAITH-BASED BOOK CLUBS
7. SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY and listen to the testimonies of others
8. ATTEND CHURCH regularly
9. JOIN A LIFE GROUP OR SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS at your church
10. WATCH faith-based movies like these:
11. LISTEN TO THE BIBLE on audio here: Audio Bible
12. USE WALL ART OR STICKY NOTE REMINDERS around your house that draw your eyes toward heavenly thoughts and truths like these:
13. SIT SILENTLY before him and simply listen
14. JOURNAL about who God is and list his characteristics and attributes. Use this NAMES OF GOD chart as a starter!
16. INVITE HIM IN to every single corner of your life, the good, bad, and the ugly
17. Set your timer for 5 minutes each day to MEMORIZE SCRIPTURES
18. WRITE YOUR FAV BIBLICAL VERSES ON NOTECARDS and repeat twice each day (when you get up and go to bed)
19. EXPRESS GRATITUDE to God using this free 37-page GRATITUDE GUIDE
20. TAKE A STROLL OUTDOORS and enjoy God's magnificent creation
20. Create a CAN CONTROL / CAN'T CONTROL list to keep your proper perspective on who God says He is, who He says you are, and what He says about your circumstances--focus on what you CAN control
21. Start a wall of FAITH by writing on a poster board all the ways God has been faithful in your past--keep adding to your list, thanking God with each remembrance
22. EXAMINE YOUR HEART OFTEN - have you erected any "idols" that may be hindering your relationship with God? Repent and release those to God
23. LISTEN TO FAITH-BASED PODCASTS like this one
24. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF - your body is God's temple - practice self-care, exercise to relieve stress, eat whole, non-processed foods, and drink plenty of water. Try these BRAIN SMOOTHIES to boost your brain power-- seek God first for emotional comfort.
25. Start each morning with a DEVOTIONAL READING to set the tone for your day. This one is your 5-minute daily devotional, a one-stop shop which includes a Scripture passage, Affirmation, Practical Application/Lesson, Journal Prompts or Discussion Questions, and a Prayer.
If you wanna jump on a zoom call with me to chat about more ways to seek God or address any of those stumbling block thoughts that are getting in your way on your Christian journey, I'm here for you! Schedule your FREE coaching session --think gal pals! right here.
And if you like this list, please feel free to share it with a friend or on social! Thank you so much for your support!
Have questions? Reach out to me privately at firstname.lastname@example.org
All content © Victoria D. Walker, 2013-2022.
All rights reserved. Copyright ©VictoriaD.Walker, 2013-present. Material from choose2think.co may not be copied, reproduced, or distributed in any way without consent. Scripture quotations, unless otherwise noted, taken from the New American Standard Bible, Copyright 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. Use by permission. (www.Lockman.org). Bragging rights for stock photos go to UnSplash, Pexels, Pixabay, and Canva. The information contained on this website is for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about a medical condition or health objectives. Your information is safe with us. If you opt in to our newsletter or provide personal information such as name and email, this information is never sold. *As an Amazon Associate I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases.