Are you looking for guidance and inspiration in your daily life?
Do you want to understand the universal reality of human sin and how to find hope and encouragement in God's provision and salvation?
Looking for a little bit of joy in God’s presence?
Simply put, do you long to grow closer to God but sometimes you don’t know how?
Let me tell you how applying Psalm 14 to your life can lead to these positive transformation, and seeking God is a great place to start!
Dr. Samuel Kojoglanian (Dr. Sam, Dr. K) is a cardiologist and an evangelist who brings healing to hearts and souls by God’s grace. He is singled out as one of the most compassionate doctors and designated as the top 1% of all the 950,000 physicians in America. Empowered by the Holy Spirit, Dr. Sam shares God’s love by mending hearts, proclaiming the Gospel of Jesus Christ, caring for orphans, and serving people worldwide.
On the full interview on the Choose 2 Think Inspirational podcast, Dr. Sam and I discuss:
This episode is sure to put a smile on your face and laughter in your heart. Dr. Sam is so relatable and engaging! Please click LISTEN NOW and share the link with a friend! Click READ MORE to connect with Dr. Sam!
EVERY DAY IS CHRISTMAS
Every day is a day to celebrate the impact Christ has had in your life.
Every day is a day to share your testimony about God's mercy and grace.
Every day is a day to bear the fruit of the Spirit.
Every day is a day to let your light shine before your friends and families and any strangers you may meet.
Every day is a day to bend your knee in humility and submission to the God you serve.
Every day is a day to give thanks for the divine favor and blessings you have received.
In every way and on every day, you can live out the Christmas birthed in your heart, mind, and spirit.
Christmas is a 24/7/365 kind of holiday.
Choose 2 think today about what Christ has done.
And in the words of the old hymn:
O holy night, the stars are brightly shining,
Meet the Extraordinary Carol McLeod
When I saw this pic in Carol's media kit, my heart leapt inside my chest.
Yes, this is the one.
Carol's known for her joy and a lively spirit. Her tone and her eyes speak volumes.
She's passionate and personable. Practical yet deep. A student of the Word and an apply-er of that Word in her life. Her stories will warm your heart and challenge you to go deeper in your walk with God.
Join Carol and me on the show today as we talk faith and practical ways you can face trial and hardship. You won't be disappointed in our conversation--we're like two old friends chatting over a cup of coffee about how we live out the Bible in our lives.
We share about our personal bouts with depression, how to walk in our calling and purpose, and unpack several nuggets from her book Meanwhile. You don't want to miss the prayer at the end (direct quote from her book).
5. Discover more about God through SMALL GROUP DISCUSSIONS
6. Start or join FAITH-BASED BOOK CLUBS
7. SHARE YOUR TESTIMONY and listen to the testimonies of others
8. ATTEND CHURCH regularly
9. JOIN A LIFE GROUP OR SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASS at your church
10. WATCH faith-based movies like these:
11. LISTEN TO THE BIBLE on audio here: Audio Bible
12. USE WALL ART OR STICKY NOTE REMINDERS around your house that draw your eyes toward heavenly thoughts and truths like these:
13. SIT SILENTLY before him and simply listen
14. JOURNAL about who God is and list his characteristics and attributes. Use this NAMES OF GOD chart as a starter!
16. INVITE HIM IN to every single corner of your life, the good, bad, and the ugly
17. Set your timer for 5 minutes each day to MEMORIZE SCRIPTURES
18. WRITE YOUR FAV BIBLICAL VERSES ON NOTECARDS and repeat twice each day (when you get up and go to bed)
19. EXPRESS GRATITUDE to God using this free 37-page GRATITUDE GUIDE
20. TAKE A STROLL OUTDOORS and enjoy God's magnificent creation
20. Create a CAN CONTROL / CAN'T CONTROL list to keep your proper perspective on who God says He is, who He says you are, and what He says about your circumstances--focus on what you CAN control
21. Start a wall of FAITH by writing on a poster board all the ways God has been faithful in your past--keep adding to your list, thanking God with each remembrance
22. EXAMINE YOUR HEART OFTEN - have you erected any "idols" that may be hindering your relationship with God? Repent and release those to God
23. LISTEN TO FAITH-BASED PODCASTS like this one
24. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF - your body is God's temple - practice self-care, exercise to relieve stress, eat whole, non-processed foods, and drink plenty of water. Try these BRAIN SMOOTHIES to boost your brain power-- seek God first for emotional comfort.
25. Start each morning with a DEVOTIONAL READING to set the tone for your day. This one is your 5-minute daily devotional, a one-stop shop which includes a Scripture passage, Affirmation, Practical Application/Lesson, Journal Prompts or Discussion Questions, and a Prayer.
If you wanna jump on a zoom call with me to chat about more ways to seek God or address any of those stumbling block thoughts that are getting in your way on your Christian journey, I'm here for you! Schedule your FREE coaching session --think gal pals! right here.
And if you like this list, please feel free to share it with a friend or on social! Thank you so much for your support!
Have questions? Reach out to me privately at firstname.lastname@example.org
All content © Victoria D. Lydon and Choose 2 Think™ Ministries from 2013-present.
Copyright ©Choose 2 Think™ 2013-present. All rights reserved.
Choose 2 Think™ is owned and operated by Victoria Lydon with Wings of Dawn Ministries, LLC. and is solely for educational and informational and is not intended as health or medical advice. Always consult a physician or other qualified health provider regarding any questions you may have about any medical condition or health objective. *As an Amazon Associate I may earn a small commission from qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.